Shot to Nothing

Thursday, April 26, 2007

How Many Mice Does It Take to Screw In A Light Bulb?

...two, but how do they get in there?

A joke for starters and just for good measure, a cheerleader too. Why so generous?

It's simple really, I'm trying to take my mind off of the damned draft. I don't know about you but I feel like this year is one of the most unpredictable drafts to date.

Just as I got through saying how the Lions had to pass up on Calvin Johnson if the Raiders didn't take him, Vic Carucci over on NFL.com goes into why they will take him.

But more then the unpredictability, I find my head spinning over and over about who the Dolphins will take and how they may play it out. The possibilities are endless but, to be perfectly honest, there's not many likely options that I find attractive.

I may be flogging a dead horse here (meh, it makes a change), but I don't think the Phins should take a QB in the first round. I want to see us make a concerted effort to fix that offensive line. We could have done a lot better last year if it hadn't been for that particular issue and it's one that I think we shouldn't forget about in favour of QB fever.

What would I do? Unfortunately, my play is the one least mentioned and perhaps least likely to happen; I'd go after a big trade that would see Joe Thomas coming my way. Failing that I'd be satisfied with Levi Brown, at-least I'd feel like we were headed in the right direction.

Either way. right now I'm just trying to look forward to the draft instead of constantly trying to over think it. Which is my usual tendency. Ragnamit.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6:20 am, Anonymous eska said...

i admit that i'm bummed right now, but i'm not mad at the phins. media types are sure they blew it, but i'll give these guys a couple seasons to show their stuff. i just wish we had welker. tech love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home