Shot to Nothing

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The only time of the year I'll watch Golf.

I could live on a course like this. No Seriously.Well, I'll have it on in the background anyway... I won't actually watch the damn thing.

Golf? Nope it sucks. BUT...

There's this little tournament they have around about this time every year in a little place called Augusta. You may have heard of it; it's called the US Masters, and it's awesome.

It could be the tradition or the history or perhaps even the top class Golfing action that draws so many people like me into watching it having it on in the background every year, but I think it's much more likely to be the scenery. I'm pretty sure that the Augusta National Golf Club has the only Golf course in the world that I'd actually like to live on. I mean like, if they built a 'Polaris World' on it or something.

Ok, that's a stretch but crazier shit has happened (like me watching Golf for the scenery for instance) and even if they don't build a damn resort around the eighteen holes, it still looks pretty fucking amazing doesn't it?

Perhaps I could move in under that bridge and demand a toll...

'Payup Tiger, I know you're good for it. Hey put that nine iron down!'

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:38 am, Anonymous WBRS Sports Blog said...

You watch for the soothing music they play, don't you? Admit it!

 
At 9:01 am, Anonymous Sanchez said...

*sigh* it's true, it's true...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home