Shot to Nothing

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What are you talking about? This IS My Number One Fantasy!

With the NFl season only (only - look at me trying to kid myself) a couple of months away my mind turns towards fantasy football. Once again I promise myself that I will only play in one damned league this year and yet am already signed up for three. This is how it starts.

Questions like 'Can you not take L.T. if you have first pick?' and 'Will I be blowing eveything if I take a DST in the fourth round?' occur to me... and I puzzle over them for days without coming up with an answer I'm happy with (for the questions above see: no and yes).

But whatever happens I love FF and I thought I'd wheel this old beauty out for one more ride. It's been around for a while but it still says it all. Enjoy.

[youtube="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1ZCPv94ATo"]

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:59 pm, Anonymous Sportsattitude said...

God, I feel the same way. It starts in July...only one team...only one team...remember last year how crazy it got with three...etc., etc. Next thing you know, I have a couple of great team names picked out, or the first draft goes horribly wrong...and I wind up with three teams yet again. Oh, did I mention the wife plays FF also. She usually has two teams...so I'm actually keeping my eye on FIVE teams. Arrrggghhh!

 
At 7:11 pm, Anonymous Sanchez said...

"...remember last year how crazy it got with three…etc., etc" lol, so very very true!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home