Shot to Nothing

Monday, January 08, 2007

Why do the Pats have to be so damned good?

So yeah, despite my last post I did find myself routing for the Jets last night. I knew they didn't stand a chance but hey, nobody wants to see the Patriots get to the Superbowl again do they? (other than their fans obviously, but theres just no helping those people...)

I think the one thing that really stood out for me in this game was how clinical New Englands Defense is. They're so clinical that its almost like watching a machine out there, rather then a load of passionate players doing their best (like the Colts D on Saturday). I suppose that that isn't much of a criticism but its the only one your going to get at this time in the morning. Roger Federrer is an amazing Tennis player but it can get pretty boring watching him play can't it? Nobody finds passionless robots entertaining when it comes to sport now do they?

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. Perhaps it just me.

As for Tom Brady well... He's young, he's talented and he can kiss my ass 'cause I hate him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home