Shot to Nothing

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Cleo Lemon Re-Signed. No Party Planned.

I guess it was good to see that The Dolphins re-signed Cleo Lemon. It was only a one year deal but $1.3 million ain't bad, considering that he might end up being the Mighty Phish's starting Quarter Back. Not bad for Miami that is... no wait... argh...

I think the fact that this was only a one year gig suggests that Cameron and Co don't consider Lemon to be meeting the standards they thought he might three years ago when he was first signed. And neither do I for that matter. There's only so many years you can be happy with a guy who does 'ok' every game.

Has anyone ever seen Lemon do anything overly impressive? Personally, I think this re-signing is largely down to the fact that Trent Green is still not a Dolphin yet (and perhaps never will be).

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:44 am, Anonymous twins15 said...

You spoke too soon... finally the Chiefs trade Green.

 
At 7:30 am, Anonymous Sanchez said...

Gah... and I had my big 'Told you so' post all ready to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home