Shot to Nothing

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Drew Bledsoe Retires

Well, at-least there's one QB we can definitely cross off the Dolphins QB speculation blognanza.

Sillyness aside though, I think I'm gonna miss Drew Bledsoe. I kinda feel like he was the 'nearly' guy; always in the wrong place at the wrong time and beaten out but a young and overrated gunslinger (well in Losman and Romo's case anyway). Watching him in interviews and the like, I just got the feeling that he was a pretty ok dude. The kind of guy you could share a couple a' beers with, if you like.

Anyway, heres a quick video of Bledsoe doing what he did best. Thanks for the memories.





Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:20 pm, Anonymous Michael McNeil said...

Nice post. I mostly agree with you, though I do feel that both Losman and Romo have the potential to be better than Bledsoe, but will need to have as long a career to do so. But Bledsoe definitely was one of the best QBs in the league during his prime.

 
At 7:18 am, Anonymous twins15 said...

The lasting memories I have of Bledsoe come from the end of his career... standing too long in the pocket, curling up and fumbling... or throwing a backbreaking INT. Maybe that's not fair, but that's probably what I'll remember about Bledsoe.

But still, in his prime he was a superb QB and definitely a candidate for the HOF.

 
At 6:08 pm, Anonymous Sanchez said...

Yeah I agree with both of you. But I'm a nostalgia man, I like to remember him back in the day when he ... was a Patriot... wait, let me rethink that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home