Shot to Nothing

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Miami Dolphins Schedule 2007. *Awesome!*

If I could get any where NEAR her schedule...Yesterday was schedule day and if you're a long suffering Dolphins fan like me then things may well be looking up:

Week

1 - @Redskins                                  10- Bills

2 - Cowboys                                      11- @ Eagles

3 - @Jets                                           12- @ Steelers

4 - Raiders                                         13- Jets

5 - @ Texans                                     14- @ Bills

6 - @ Browns                                     15- Ravens

7 - Patriots                                         16- @ Patriots

8 - Giants (In London, UK)             17- Bengals

9 - BYE WEEK

Yes, I meant the schedule, not the cheerleader.Looking at it, I'm thinking that there are ten games on there that we really should win and if we do then that means the playoffs (hopefully). Perhaps I'm being crazy optimistic here, especially with the draft still to come etc., but I'm liking that schedule. I'm liking it a lot.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home