Shot to Nothing

Monday, February 04, 2008

'The Eli Evasion'

What an incredible game. I had to pinch myself when I woke up this morning and I haven't stopped smiling yet.

Am I allowed to feel this good about a Giants victory though?

I'm a Dolphins fan and I have no connection to NY whatsoever and yet I still have the irresistible urge to hug Eli Manning and give him a pat on his big ol' stupid head.

Am I alone here? Does this feel like an incredible victory for everyone else as well?

------------------------------------------------------

NFL Tickets, NBA Tickets, and MLB Tickets from Vividseats.com, including all New England Patriots Tickets and Nuggets Tickets! Also, we sell the cheapest Soccer Tickets and Golf Tickets.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 1:51 pm, Anonymous Kilroy_Kiljoy said...

Hell no, I'm lovin it too!

 
At 1:55 pm, Anonymous Mystery Shopper said...

Yep, an incredible victory - but one I predicted right from the start of the play-offs!
I bet you never thought they had a chance, eh Sanchez?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home