Shot to Nothing

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I don't want Brady Quinn or Matt Schaub to go to London.

...or him...I don't want him...Its not that I don't like them or that I don't think they would have a good time in Britain's capital city, infact I'd be more than happy to see them fly accross the pond... just not in a Dolphins Jersey.

This week has seen a fair bit of speculation about the possibility of Miami going after a new QB. This specualtion has left me scratching my head in dumfounded confusion and chewing my nails in fear that the Miami management might actually be listening to any of it.

Am I the only Football fan out there that remembers how bad the Dolphins offensive line were during the regular season? Am I the only Dolphin fan who thinks it might actually be worth seeing what Culpepper can do when he's not walking around on half a knee?

The simple truth of the matter is that Miami DO NOT need to upgrade the QB position. What would be the point of trading up for Quinn if the O-line can't protect him? Is Matt Schaub really worth the effort when we should be focussing on fixing our damp and squidgy secondary?

If Cam Cameron is to have any success at all in his first season as a Phin, then he needs to fill the holes we do have before he goes after the ones we might have. Lets draft a strong O-lineman with our first pick, lets sign Nate Clements in Free Agency and lets focus on training up the guys we already have...

...and then, in next years draft, lets go after John David Booty.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:37 pm, Anonymous WBRS Sports Blog said...

If Culpepper is permanently injured. If he can never really recover from his knee surgery than they are in QB trouble. But yes, protecting him should be a high priority.

 
At 6:13 pm, Anonymous Sanchez said...

Agreed. I have everything crossed that Culpepper will come back to full fitness. Not least because I bought the overpriced jersey.

Ragnamit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home