Shot to Nothing

Monday, April 30, 2007

Ridiculousity +5

Take a chill pill...I thought I was done with blogging about the Draft for the rest of the year. But then I came across some of the ludicrousity (that's two new words in a matter of seconds!) that has been posted by Dolphins 'fans' over on the fanhouse.

Check out some of these comedy nuggets:

" THE DOLPHINS ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE NFL.TED GINN JR. OVER BRADY QUINN.ARE YOU KIDDING ME.HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST BLUNDER IN THE NFL DRAFT HISTORY." (His Caps.)

Er, no. Have you forgotten about last years draft already?

"I officially resign as a Miami Dolphin fan after 35 years. That was one of the worst draft decisions and time will prove it! Idiots! What a dysfunctional organization... "

I'm not entirely sure who hired you, but when I find out I'm sure as going to fire his ass. This next one is one of my particular favorites:

"i didn't agree with hiring cameron he blew the game in the playoffs for the chargers."

You see, we were ALL wrong about Marty ball; it was all Camerons fault. Damn it, if only Huizenga had spoken to this dude before hiring a new head coach! He hasn't even played one game yet and already he's ruined the damn franchise! what are we going to do Phin fans, what are we going to do?!

But it gets better:

"This franchise is a JOKE. Huizenga hired a coach that shares a similar RELIGIOUS outlook... Wayne Huizenga has taken over control of the Dolphins, he has used his RELIGIOUS philosophy to guide this team to the bottom of the NFL."

Hmm... so there was only one player in the draft who had the same religious outlook as him then?

I don't know what all of this says about the average intelligence level of your modern day Dolphin fan, but if you listen to this lot... actually, if you listen to this lot then you're probably one of them. So I guess the rest of us have nothing to worry about.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:05 pm, Anonymous WBRS Sports Blog said...

The move doesn't make much sense at all. I am confused as well.

 
At 7:45 am, Anonymous twins15 said...

As I said yesterday I thought it was a bad decision... but whoever said the Dolphins are the laughingstock of the NFL has apparently forgotten about the Lions and Raiders franchises.

 
At 5:10 pm, Anonymous Sanchez said...

Exactamondo twinsico.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home