Shot to Nothing

Monday, May 07, 2007

The World Black Pudding Throwing Championships. Well, you wouldn't want to eat the damned thing...

What do you do when you're bored and faced with an unappetizing meal? Why you create a whole new sport of-course!

Black pudding is basically a blood filled sausage. No really, you take sheep or cattle blood and cook that shit with filler until it congeals. Then you put it all into a nasty looking sausage/turd shaped thing and then either eat it or, well... chuck it I guess.

As weird sports go, this one is about as out there as it gets. I have no idea of how or why this event started, but I can only imagine a tourist up in Blackpool went to tuck into what he thought was a delicious sausage and ended up choking and throwing the fucking thing accross the room. Que Johnny Northerner "Eey by gumm, that's no way to throw a black puddin' pet, I say that's no way to throw a black puddin'!"

My word, what a fucked up race us humans are.

[World Black Pudding Throwing Championships]

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:16 pm, Anonymous twins15 said...

I'm just wondering how you would get started in a sport like this.

 
At 5:03 pm, Anonymous Sanchez said...

My thoughts exactly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home