Shot to Nothing

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Blogroll Driveby...

Some of the best from around the Blogzone...

Twins makes an excellent case for Bert Blyleven to be up for the HOF. But do you agree with him? [Complete Sports]

[Signal to Noise] shocked the heck out of me with this post. If this is true, it might just make me sick. But out my nose, 'cause I'll be laughing at the same time.

'The Mom Maker' gives us yet another reason to laugh at him. And hail abuse too, don't forget that. [Awful Announcing]

This is another of those weird sports match-ups that is strange and yet enticing at the same time. [Deadspin]

If Cristiano Ronaldo is actually hot I may have to kill myself. Like, today. [Ladies]

And Finally...

The fact that he doesn't score makes it even funnier [Just Call Me Juice]

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:10 am, Anonymous twins15 said...

Thanks for the link. :)

 
At 11:41 am, Anonymous Sanchez said...

Hey, you deserved it. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home