Shot to Nothing

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Who can say?

He can't say.Indianapolis Colts Vs. Baltimore Ravens

I hate trying to predict playoff games. Although my track record ain't too shabby, I tend to feel like I'm taking a stab in the dark (not something to do at a sausage-fest playoff party), rather then looking at the damned facts and making an educated prediction.

But anyway, lets get down to brass tacts here. It's not the first time I've said it this year, but I think far too many people have written off the Colts. I'm a big Peyton Manning believer inner... (or something?!) and I would never be able to say with 100% surety that there is a Defence out there that he can't carve up. BUT his receivers will have to help him out a bit more then they did last week and it goes without saying that they can't allow as many turnovers.

Personally I think this game will come down to a perhaps unexpected source. I think the Colts Defence will decide this game. Manning is like a proffesional poker player man, if his D can hold the game tight for the first two quarters while he gets his eye in and his reads up and running, then I think the Colts will win it.

Either way, its gonna be a pretty damned exciting game.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:46 pm, Anonymous WBRS Sports Blog said...

I'm excited for it...but I'm most anticipating the Chargers Pats game...I think that will be an amazing game.

 
At 1:37 pm, Anonymous Sanchez said...

Yeah, I agree, this whoel weeknd is gonna be pretty darned good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home