Shot to Nothing

Saturday, April 14, 2007

It Killed my Email but it was Still Awesome

Who needs pundits?The Sports Bloggers Mock Draft is well and truly underway. I can't tell you who I picked yet ('cause AA said so!) but I can tell you that I made an awesome choice and everyone was in awe of my amazing war room capabilities. Noitch.

If you believe that then you'll believe anything, but on Monday the 23rd April you can judge for yourself.

Thanks to AA for organising this, it was a lot of fun for us and a lot of pain for him. [Awful Announcing]

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:35 pm, Anonymous WBRS Sports Blog said...

It was a lot of fun. I hope we do this for other sports as well.

 
At 7:50 am, Anonymous twins15 said...

I'll be waiting to see the pick!

 
At 4:49 pm, Anonymous Sanchez said...

Yeah it was pretty good wasn't it?

My pick was awesome of-course...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home