Shot to Nothing

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Reading this Blog could make you rich.

Figure Skating. The only place you can throw chicks around without getting arrested.No, seriously.

In my Preview of the World Figure Skating Championships 2007 I predicted that the top three places would go to Xue Shen/Hongbo Zhao(CHI), Qing Pang/Jian Tong (CHI), Aliona Savchenko/Robin Szolkowy (GER) in that order.

You can confirm the result here but it ended up like so:

1. Xue Shen/Hongbo Zhao(CHI)

2. Qing Pang/Jian Tong (CHI)

3. Savchenko/Robin Szolkowy (GER)

Now, this can be taken in one of two ways. Firstly, you can point out that my figure skating knowledge is way too good for a straight guy.

Don't be gettin' any funny ideas though. I'm all about the clam baby.

Secondly, you can realise that the odds you could have got on correctly picking those top three were positively monstrous and if only you had bet on it you could now be alot richer.

Then again, would I take gambling tips from a straight dude called Sanchez who loves Figure Skating? No sir, I would not.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home