Shot to Nothing

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Top Five Reasons why I'm not Blogging about March Madness

In reverse order...

5. Everyone and his Momma is blogging about March Madness

4. If I do, it will only turn into a rant about Billy Packer and Awful Announcing has that angle all sewn up.

3. I'm a gambling man; the more time I spend focused on the Madness, the more it hurts my wallet. Unless I win of-course, but this site ain't called 'Shot to Nothing' for er... nothing.

2. Didn't you hear?? This week is the World Figure Skating Championships!

1. Look, if it comes down to writing a big ass Madness post or doing a quick 'five reasons' list and getting a shot at some 'quality' time with a beautiful lady, well...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:13 am, Anonymous twins15 said...

Opting for a shot at quality time with a beautiful lady is usually the good choice.

 
At 4:34 pm, Anonymous Sanchez said...

It most certainly was in this case my friend. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home