Shot to Nothing

Monday, January 22, 2007

After a Few Heart Attacks and One 'Holy Crap, They actually Did It!!', My Bet is Still on

This is not me. Yet.Man oh man, after the disappointment of the Saints loss, what a way to get picked up again.

If you were anything like me, you spent the whole first quarter going 'Great, just greaaaat. The frickin' Patriots are gonna stomp all over them.' Thank God we were wrong though ehy?

I think with that win Peyton has finally proved that he can win big games. Then again his critics will likely claim that an AFC Conference game isn't that big a deal. Shit, he still ain't won the Superbowl right fellas? He's still overated ain't he?

Shit, I'm so happy right now I could be mistaken for a damned Colts fan. But thats what the Playoffs is all about I guess.

And no that isn't me in the picture. Or my pooch. Or Peyton Manning.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:55 pm, Anonymous WBRS Sports Blog said...

Yea Peyton proved he could win the big game, assuming he wins the Super Bowl. If he loses the SB than nobody will say he can win the big game yet.

 
At 9:52 pm, Anonymous Sanchez said...

You're so right. Even if he wins the Superbowl people will be saying he's over rated and crap like that.

"yeah, but how many Probowls has he won?" etc etc

 

Post a Comment

<< Home