Shot to Nothing

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Is Matt Shcaub that big an issue?

Better then Batch?Boy, slow news day or what?

Over on NFL Fanhouse, the front page has not one, not two but THREE posts on Matt Schaub's move to the Texans.

I'm not sure I fully understand the hype behind Matt Schaub. I mean, this might be crazy talk but I actually think Charlie Batch is a more impressive backup and ain't nobody offering him a starting position.

So I guess that's my big question; Is Matt Schaub a better QB then Charlie Batch? Why?

And if not should teams be looking to prize Batch away from the Steelers?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:48 am, Anonymous WBRS Sports Blog said...

With so little playing time, how do we know how good this guy will be? I don't think he can be that much better than Carr was in Houston, as long as they have that crappy Offensive line.

 
At 8:42 am, Anonymous Sanchez said...

Agreed, agreed, agreed.

I actually think any team that gets Carr would be a damn lucky one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home