Shot to Nothing

Monday, April 16, 2007

How to Stay Single:

The novelty value is outweighed by the 'no sex' value.The scary thing is that this stuff has a market. Guaranteed celibacy is only a couple hundred bucks away!

I'm pretty sure the only time you'll hear a dude talking about a possible change to his pelmet, is right after he's seen this picture.
I mean, curtains for Pete's sake? CURTAINS?!

And how comes there's no lamp to go with the matching linen? I don't get it...

And yet, despite the stigma, I look at that picture and my mind starts ticking over. 'I wonder if they do they make that for a double' it says and , 'hey, I have laminate flooring as well! ok, it's in my living room but I can work with that'

And I suppose there are always a few chicks out there who really dig the Phins aren't there? And the cheerleaders would love it wouldn't they?

Maybe it's not such a bad idea after all...

[Miami Dolphins]

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 6:59 am, Anonymous twins15 said...

LOL... I love the title of this post. :D

 
At 4:16 pm, Anonymous WBRS Sports Blog said...

Me too. Wow where did you get a picture of my bedroom btw? HAHA jk.

 
At 4:49 pm, Anonymous Sanchez said...

WBRS a Dolphins fan? Surely not!

 
At 7:54 pm, Anonymous Sooze said...

Hahahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home