Shot to Nothing

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Well that's a damned shame...

I have a friend who says he hates jazz music because "It makes my head go all flakey and I end up wanting to kick something."

And I have to admit that I felt much the same way last night. It would be fair to say that I've never really liked the Utah Jazz at all, which may be because they keep winning when I have money on the other guys or may be because I just can't stand their name - the Jazz. Either way it doesn't really matter, Utah are through and Golden State are over in what was a pretty surprising (at-least to me) 4-1 series.

In the headline that nobody outside of Chicago will be thinking about today, The Bulls have pulled it back to 3-2 with a 108-92 victory which saw Ben Gordon score 28 points and Luol Deng, who is British no less, score 20 points. Now you see, if Chicago were called the bulldogs, I would have an excellent newsline (British Bulldog blah blah), but they aren't so I'll just slip it in here quickly to show off my genius and then exit stage left before anyone notices.

[SI - Bulls - Jazz]

[Luol Deng wiki]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home