Shot to Nothing

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Blogroll Driveby...

Some of the best from around the Blogzone...

[Signal To Noise] updates us on the NBA playoffs, which is good because I can rarely be bothered to. Bad Sanchez. Bad.

Finally the truth is out about the D-Rays organization. [Insomniacs Lounge]

This 'Thursday Debate' over on [Complete Sports] is worth a fair bit of heated discussion. I have my opinion on it, but what's yours?

We all need a good stiff one every now and then don't we? (And I'm not talking about a drink) [The Extrapolater]

[Just Call Me Juice] offers us some group therapy for the big games we could have been to but missed.

For some reason, the idea of Suzy Kolber covering Nascar, kinda freaks me out...[Awful Announcing]

And Finally...

Quinn gets married. No not the gay one, the other one. [Girls Gone Sports]

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 7:16 pm, Anonymous twins15 said...

Thanks again for the link. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home